- Olives harvested by hand and brought to the mill within 6 hours. Cold extracted in a modern continuous cycle oil mill.
- Multi oil awarded by the most prestigious international competitions – Quality certificates in the image list
- Intense fruity. Ideal with fish and meat tartare, legume soups, bruschetta, pizza, fresh cheeses (burrata, mozzarella, ricotta, stracciatella), grilled meat and fish, grilled vegetables.
- Very low acidity and very high content in polyphenols (750 mg/kg) and tocopherols (150 mg/kg) which make this oil your best ally to counteract the formation of free radicals, in order to keep you young and long-lived. Awarded in London as the oil with the highest polyphenol content
- Instructions for use:
1. Place the box on an easy shelf. Press and lift the perforated tab of the pack upwards. Remove the perforated disk.
2. Remove the tap and position the ring at the bottom, inserting it in the special circular seat. Lower the perforated tongue.
3. Pull in a circular way the safety seal of the tap to start dispensing.
4.Press the two tabs upwards to tap.